What are the features and benefits of WP Rocket?
WP Rocket immediately applies the 80% of the performance optimizations best practices.
There is no need to configure it; as soon as you activate it, your website will instantly benefit from:
- Static cache for desktop and mobile that is the static HTML version of your content;
- Browser caching (on Apache, if available on the server): this stores certain types of files on your visitors’ local computer;
- Cross-Origin support for web fonts (on Apache);
- Detection and support of various third-party plugins, themes, and hosting environments;
- Combination of inline and 3rd party scripts;
- WooCommerce Refresh Cart Fragments Cache.
WP Rocket automatically takes care of all this, so you won’t need to touch the code to make your site faster. Just enjoy the immediate improvement in loading time along with better GTMetrix and PageSpeed scores!
At the same time, if you prefer to customize its settings and make the most of WP Rocket’s power, you have a wide range of advanced options to choose from: lazy loading for your images, XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, CSS and JS minification, deferred loading of JS files, database optimization, and many more.
To take advantage of all this, choose between a Single license ($49 for 1 website), a Plus license ($99 for 3 websites), or an Infinite license ($249 for unlimited websites). All licenses include 1 year of support and updates.
The WP Engine Advantage.
WP Rocket is the only caching plugin allowed on WP Engine’s system. The two teams have worked very closely to guarantee compatibility and the best integration for mutual customers. When you install WP Rocket on your website hosted on WP Engine, WP Rocket’s page caching feature is automatically disabled because WP Engine already includes a caching system.
By combining WP Engine’s powerful caching and WP Rocket’s optimization features (lazy load, minification, deferred loading of JS, etc.), your website’s performance will reach new heights!