Musico | Music WordPress Theme Overview
Musico WordPress Theme is a responsive WordPress theme created especially for music artist, singer, producer and band to showcase their records, songs and videos to connect with their fans. Built with the latest WordPress technology. Musico support responsive layouts built especially for music industry related website so it looks great on all devices. It has music contents focused features and various ready to use layouts for different kinds of music artist, singer, producer and band which can be imported with one click.
8 Unique Homepages
We created ready to use homepages for music artist, singer, producer and band to showcase their records, songs and videos to connect with their fans. We will keep adding more in the future updates
11 Flexible Video & Gallery Layouts
Uniquely show yours or your band media contents ex. video, images using a variety of video, gallery and slider layouts.
- 70+ predesign template for pages, discography, album, music player, video gallery and gallery etc. Music artist, singer, producer and band focuses design layouts to let you show your records, songs and videos uniquely and require simple steps to create with easy to use page builder.
- Discography Discography is the great way to show your music. Your fans can easily listen to your record directly from discography page.
- Slider Slider is the great way to show featured contents of page with its unique and amazing animation which can easily created without any coding required.
- Gallery Gallery is the great way to show groups of pictures on your website and you can easily upload multiple images into gallery.
- Video Gallery Video Gallery is the great way to show groups of video contents on your website so your fans can easily enjoy rich media content directly from your website or Youtube.
- Page Page is for displaying your biography on your website including text, image and video.
- 40+ Predefined Page Templates which you can import from Elementor page builder.
- 8 Blog Templates Multiple single blog post layouts are the powerful features to use in different purposes. Post content is flexible to display with images, gallery slider show or with other video source ex. Youtube, Vimeo, and self-hosted video Also, blog post support various content including photo, gallery, video etc.
- 5 Menu Layouts with various menu styles and extensive customizable options so you can easily create your own menu design.
Easiest to use Elementor Page Builder
- Intuitive Page Builder We are using easiest to use WordPress page builder “Elementor”. So you can enjoy building gorgeous pages with drag & drop simplicity.
- Add & Manage Contents Visually Instead of showing icon, when you select contents to add to page, it display screenshot of content visually.
- Responsive Preview See and Work with responsive layout instantly within page builder.
- Drag & Drop Content Builder Create your multiple layouts in a single page without touching theme code by dragging and dropping our various pre-defined content modules including gallery, blog, map and etc. Let’s try the powerful page builder.
- Save as Template Page can be saved as template in order to apply to new pages. This saves time to develop new gallery pages.
Fully integrated with WordPress Customizer
- Fully integrated with WordPress Customizer Modify Appearance settings in a live preview. No matter what you change elements colors, background, typography, layout type, text or images, you will see the results instantly.
- Develop your website to be responsive easily. Just only one click in Live Customizer to show the results in responsive view including on laptops, tablet or mobile phone.
- Styled Typography in Live Preview Over 500+ Google Fonts are included with all styles and Font changes will be shown in live preview via Customizer. You can change font size, style, color using without touching code.
- Advanced Font Management We support various Google Fonts, Typekit and self-hosted font so you can upload your own font without using any additional plugin.
- Easily set different typography of Main Content Font Family, Main Content Font Size, H1-H6 Font Family, H1-H6 Font Weight, and H1-H6 Font Size.
- Simply change Button Font Family.
- Also, simply set dissimilar typography of Menu Font Family, Menu Font Size, Menu Padding, Menu Font Weight, Menu Font Spacing, and Menu Font Text Transform.
- Also, easily set SubMenu Font Size, SubMenu Font Weight, SubMenu Font Spacing, and SubMenu Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalize).
- Simply change Side Menu Font Family, Side Menu Font Size, Side Menu Font Spacing ,and Side Menu Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalize).
- Moreover, effortlessly change Page Header Padding Top, Page Header Padding Bottom, Page Title Font Size, Page Title Font Weight, Page Title Font Spacing and Page Title Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize)
- In addition, easily change Content Builder Header Font Size and Content Builder Header Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize)
- Furthermore, easily change Page Title Font Size, Page Tagline Font Weight, Page Tagline Font Spacing and Page Tagline Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize)
- Last but not least, easily change Widget Title Font Family, Widget Title Font Size, Widget Title Font Weight, Widget Title Font Spacing and Widget Title Text Transform (None, Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalize).
What is GPL License
The GPL or General Public License, sometimes also called GNU GPL, is the most commonly used free software license. It was written by Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation for the GNU Project. This license allows the software to be freely used, modified, and redistributed by anyone. WordPress is also released under the GPL license, which means that WordPress is open-source software that can be used, modified, and extended by anyone.
The WordPress project considers the GPL license to be its philosophical equivalent of the bill of rights. It provides the core basic values that the project believes in.
- Anyone can download and run the software
- Anyone can modify it
- Anyone can redistribute free copies of the software
- Anyone can distribute modified versions of the software.