About Deep Soul – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Deep Soul is a creative, stylish, modern and fully functional theme. If you are a fashion blogger, a traveler, a photographer or a creative person who knows a lot and would like to share with people your skills, our WordPress Blog Theme is perfect for YOU!
We have created 6 styles for the interface. Using our customizer you can modify them or generate new unlimited styles. Thus you will create your individual profile and demonstrate it to the whole world. Our elegant and adaptive design is focused to be easily readable so that it is based on well-structured posts. We are sure it can help you to attract the reader’s attention. You can use a page-builder for every page, and construct your unique private style. The blog includes powerful features which allow you to share not only your posts, but to sell your products or services online
- Responsive – A fully responsive layout that adapts perfectly for all device resolutions.
- Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $45.
- Ajax Live Search – search about anything quickly with live search on the toolbar.
- Different Layouts – 9+ different custom blog layouts.
- Different Styles – 6+ different custom homepage layouts.
- Header Layouts – 6+ different custom header layouts.
- Custom Widgets – 8 custom widgets (Ajax Search, Banner, Favorite Posts, Post Slider, Post Slideshow, Post Slideshow Advanced, Post Switcher, WooCommerce Cart).
- Custom Shortcodes for Visual Composer – 18 custom shortcodes for VC (Accordion, Alert Box, Banner, Button, Countdown Timer, Cover Content, Dropcaps Text, Photo Gallery, Lightbox, Modal and others).
- Custom Widgets Position – Additional custom positions for widgets will help you make your site more convenient and beautiful. For example, if you want to add a products filter to your store pages and use it off-canvas sidebar that slides in and out of the page or add to the page a autoload modal window for subscribing to the newsletter.
- Multiple blog layouts and post formats – When you publish a blog, you can choose multiple post formats like video, audio, gallery, image and quote.
- Mega DropDown Menu – Supports different slide transitions for the drop down effect and remains visible when the mouse leaves unintentionally.
- Build Your Shop – With WooCommerce integration, you can sell almost anything online.
- One Click Demo Install – A demo package is a full WordPress installation, which includes the theme and sample data responsible for the layout and setup of our demo
- Site Offline or Coming Soon – Use this feature to enable/disable site offline mode. If Site offline Mode is enabled regular visitors of your site will see a maintenance mode page while you as an admin can make changes to your site. A very useful plugin for users who want to display a “coming soon” page before their websites go live or run maintenance work by taking it offline.
- Disable Responsive Images – Disables responsive images introduced in 4.4.
- Cross-Browser Support – The themes work great with all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 10+
- HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques – Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards compliant CSS.
- Fast and Lightweight – Optimized loading times thanks to file minification, Gzip compression, Data URIs and image sprites.
- Warp Theme Framework – A fast and slick theme framework which provides a rich tool set to develop cross-platform themes.
- Easy Customization – All scripts are flexible and modular, which allows you to enable and disable effects as you like.
- Easy Update – Get automatic update notifications for the theme.
What is GPL License
The GPL or General Public License, sometimes also called GNU GPL, is the most commonly used free software license. It was written by Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation for the GNU Project. This license allows the software to be freely used, modified, and redistributed by anyone. WordPress is also released under the GPL license, which means that WordPress is open-source software that can be used, modified, and extended by anyone.
The WordPress project considers the GPL license to be its philosophical equivalent of the bill of rights. It provides the core basic values that the project believes in.
- Anyone can download and run the software
- Anyone can modify it
- Anyone can redistribute free copies of the software
- Anyone can distribute modified versions of the software.