About Calafate – Portfolio & WooCommerce Creative WordPress Theme
We know that hard times are running, but it is at times like these that our creativity skyrockets. So take advantage of this new opportunity and create something new, create a new project and test your full potential. Create a new website with Calafate, it is a perfect time and we want to make it easier for you than ever.
Here you have a 40% discount.
Calafate is a new way for designers, developers and users to experience WordPress. A Portfolio website reimagined to highlight your most important content.
In the same way that brave explorers carve pathways to new ways of living, thinking outside of the square and pushing the boundaries of human experience, your work also deserves new & original ways to communicate with your audience.
Introducing Calafate. WordPress, but different.
Complete features list
- Responsive, of course
- AJAX driven theme. You can also disable this feature.
- Two different navigations. A regular one and a compact one.
- Unique & lightweight custom page builder. You can create unique and very creative layouts to display your projects in a very easy way.
- WordPress Customizer ready
- Packery, Isotope & masonry layouts
- Regular pagination
- Cool filtering method for your project items
- Multiple portfolio pages
- Two different blog styles – ‘Minimal’ & ‘Magazine’ (notice that only one style is possible, different from the demo)
- Custom fullscreen backgrounds for each project and section. With unique features.
- Hero sliders and self hosted videos
- Google fonts library
- Select the portfolio columns and four different layouts kinds. Funcky, Clean, Boring & Text.
- Fully customizable portfolio pages. Color schemes and heroes.
- Adjust the sizes for your text, fonts, color. Combinations are unlimited.
- Localization ready
- RTL support
- WooCommerce integration (e-commerce/shop features) support. Unique experience.
- iOS/Mobile Ready
- Touch gestures and keyboard support for sliders
- Portfolio & Woocommerce XML to import dummy content (placeholder images) to have an easy and fast start with your new theme.
What is GPL License
The GPL or General Public License, sometimes also called GNU GPL, is the most commonly used free software license. It was written by Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation for the GNU Project. This license allows the software to be freely used, modified, and redistributed by anyone. WordPress is also released under the GPL license, which means that WordPress is open-source software that can be used, modified, and extended by anyone.
The WordPress project considers the GPL license to be its philosophical equivalent of the bill of rights. It provides the core basic values that the project believes in.
- Anyone can download and run the software
- Anyone can modify it
- Anyone can redistribute free copies of the software
- Anyone can distribute modified versions of the software.